I was born and raised in Los Angeles and grew up in a legal environment. My father, Vic Nardoni, is pictured above on the far right. He owned Vic Nardoni Bail Bonds, which I subsequently operated. With six Nardoni family members as bail bondsmen, I had an understanding and passion for the law beginning at an early age.
- California State Bar Criminal Section
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California Appellate Defense Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Pasadena and Los Angeles County Bar Associations
- Italian Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Indigent Criminal Defense Association
- Capital Defense Panel
I have extensive experience defending the rights of people arrested and accused of criminal offenses at every stage of the case, starting with the arrest.
My firm has years of experience dealing with arraignments, discovery, and preliminary hearings. We stay current on legal developments so that we can draft persuasive motions to suppress evidence and other pre-trial motions. All of the time spent before judges and juries has given me a thorough understanding of what is necessary to be successful in jury selection, court procedures, and evidentiary issues.
1974 Owned and operated Nardoni Bail Bonds
1980 Admitted to The State Bar of California (#94201)
1990 Served as Judge Pro Tem, Glendale & Pasadena Municipal Court
1993 Served on Executive Committee, Criminal Justice Section of the L.A. County Bar Assoc.
1994 Began current service on
Capital Defense Panel